Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recently bought a new hero for IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiconpiconBACON

07-21-2010

Hi i'm quite new only played a couple of matches and recetly reached 3150 IP and bought the hero gangplank. Here comes the problem, i canĀ“t pick it theres only the normal free heroes you can play but not the one i just recently bought. Does it take time before i can play ir or how does this work? Sorry might have some spelling issues etc..

King regards
Pjeyyy

Odeyy

07-21-2010

This happened to me once after I bought Poppy. When it takes you to the champion select screen there should be a search box in the top right, right above the champions. I typed in Poppy's name and it showed up. Hope that helps

xpsychedelico

07-21-2010

If you haven't tried restarting your client, I suggest you do that after you buy a new champion with IP.

Dezarius

07-21-2010

Quote:
Brandito:
This happened to me once after I bought Poppy. When it takes you to the champion select screen there should be a search box in the top right, right above the champions. I typed in Poppy's name and it showed up. Hope that helps

This is what helped me. But restarting the client is a solid suggestion too.
If neither work, contact support.