Lower Level Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Possibility

07-21-2010

Whats going on everyone. I am currently at level 11 in LoL and have played DotA competitively on and off for about 3 years. Generally I understand the elements of the game, characters, and build and know what to do and how to work with a team. I am looking for a lower level team or some lower level players to start something up with who aren't total idiots like most of the people in the Solo games.

Felagund

07-21-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare might fit for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world. Casual or competitive players are all welcome to join us and have FUN!

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=142734

Getmurked23

07-21-2010

Add me. Getmurked23

Boniferous

07-22-2010

Add me too, im getting kinda sick of joining matches with randoms... haha

Kwif

07-22-2010

add me im lvl 14

LOL is crap

07-22-2010

Listen add me : LOL is ****, been plahying dota for 2 years now switched to lol, this is my new account im 30 on the other one ! playing NA

Lost Hopes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

Add me, IGN is Lost Hopes