Lich Bane Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I was smurfin (I know I'm terrible) and was playing Nunu and I just got to thinking... Nunu's damage outside of his ult is Iceball and autoattacks which sounds perfect for sheen/lichbane kind of like AP Sion but with more spammability, I tried it and carried my team but then again that was when my opponents were lvl3-6 (during the game I even got called out for smurfing by the other team's smurf).

Anyone else think it would be a pretty good idea?

freakigod

07-21-2010

It's an interesting item on Nunu, but I don't think sheen should be rushed since Nunu needs resists badly. Maybe after Mercury, Catalyst, Chain Vest a sheen could be purchased to make Nunu more of a threat for a small investment, unless going Rod of Ages then Sheen should be delayed till that is purchased.

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

now that I think about it, it just might work.

Terokk

Recruiter

07-21-2010

tried a lot of times

doesnt work at all

ur made of wet toilet paper, its better to get items that help to position your ulti
yesterday i tried randuin omen and works pretty well
besides u shouldnt be hitting people, better assist on of those killing machines (shaco or other of those ****) and win game assisting

sorry for my english its been a long time without pratice

freakigod

07-21-2010

Now that Nunu gets his attack speed boost on himself when he targets another champ I don't see why Nunu wouldn't be attacking after or before his ult is used. Plus sheen might allow Nunu to do more than threaten locations with his ult, i.e. allow him to deal good single target damage until there's a good time to use ult.

Terokk

Recruiter

07-21-2010

no problem getting sheen AFTER other stuff
but rush it straight away just dont work