kissDATpawL LF ranked 3s team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kissDATpawL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Name: Paul
IGN: kissDATpawL
Main: Ez Poppy Janna Annie Sion

LoL Exp: 3rd place GB season 1 for 3s, Currently in playoffs for XPL season 2

Currently seeking organized 5s and 3s team with set practice schedule's for season 1 upcoming lan's and online tournaments. I have been in the competitive scene for about 4 years now with Cs 1.6 and WoW attending East coast lan's and every Online tournament we could find for CS, So I will be ready when riot starts pushing out these big lans!

I'm on every day from 5pm till 4am EST but I can switch up my schedule, I play everything but tanks and shaco "Not saying I wont play tanks but I prefer to play carries" I know all champions hands down, I main Ezreal Janna Poppy Sion and Annie, I'm a carry / team player with great map awareness. Will play anything thats needed, I have great computer and internet so I never get dc'ed or random shut downs.

Feel free to shoot me a msg!

Contact info: IGN kissDATpawL, Steam itsz3n0

kissDATpawL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Bump.

w1zeguy

07-21-2010

nice man id love to play 3s with u if u want, im level 30 700 wins have a very good understanding of the game just an oldschool gamer in general very smart understand strategy of the game and want to be the best, ive always been on top teams for any game i play

Jhois

07-22-2010

Pawl is semi-legit son

GloriousGlory

07-23-2010

Hey there pawl. My friend Sangsogin and I have been looking for a dedicated partner for some time now. Although our stats aren't exactly flattering, we've been up to the 1450's in 3s and we've been playing with whoever has wanted to play because we can't find one partner that has been much more than mediocre.

What I can tell you is that we are both very dedicated and play all day long, schedules that surpass or match what you're looking for (and both EST). I literally play about 10 hours a day right now.

As far as credentials in this game, I can't really speak of any. We've both been playing a little over a month now and have spent a lot of money and time trying to hone our skills. Outside of this game I'm an original Grand Marshall in the game World of Warcraft, and was a top Arena player during season 1 (playing with some of the best in the US). I'm also a competitive fighting game player and have done very well in Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter tournaments over the years. Sang on the other hand has competed in Gears of War at MLG tournaments and done well. We've played various games with each other and have known each other for about 9 years now. I'm 24 and hes 26.

We both have offline and online tournament experience in various games and we're both very competitive. The only reason I feel the need to bring these things up is because you won't find anything flattering in our LoL profiles. I'll tell you that right now. I don't want you to quickly ignore us thinking we're both scrubs. We play A LOT and unfortunately even with people who aren't too good because we're that desperate. We enjoy the game a lot and want to be at the top of the ladder in 3s with no exceptions.

If you would like to play with us or have a conversation with us sometime we'd be more than happy to. We play a variety of characters. I usually use tank or melee dps carries while Sang uses support or caster type. We usually use Skype instead of Vent (vent has delay).

I added you in game and on steam if you're interested. If not I guess we're gonna be stuck looking for another person, but I noticed that we did cater and mesh well to your requests so I figured I would post here and give it a shot. I uploaded a couple of screenshots I saved years ago just to kind of verify what I typed up there. We don't really care too much about 5s at all. We think its kind of boring in comparison to TT, but we do play it sometimes when we don't have a choice.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I wanted to get as much out as I could and stay relevant.

Thanks!

GloriousGlory

07-23-2010

Too bad you didn't give us a try. Hard to blame you though considering my record isn't that flattering. I do wish you wouldn't have judged based on that alone, but I guess that's all that really matters to most people in the end.