Does riot really think Ahri was a good champion idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reathien

01-27-2012

Like ****...its embarrassing to know the champion designers though her kit was a good idea....RANGED Taunt, skillshot rework of Sivirs boomerang blade that deals TRUE DAMAGE that directly scales with her AP, an aoe she can just ****ing click that has a dmg RAMP UP with consecutive hits on a single target, + a 3 usage dash ability that does aoe dmg with each dash.
+ a Passive that grants 35% spell vamp, when all of her abiitys are aoe.....
i wont lie its sad to know a champion can be so broken and be left alone when champs like lee sin are being nerfed...
Im embarassed Designers, embarassed that you let HER happen.

Luthien Kess

01-27-2012

While I'll admit that Ahri has incredible teamfight potential, and is impossible to gank, I wouldn't say she's that op. I find her to be a rather weak laner, and when we have a reasonable team with a bit of CC, she dies just as fast as any other ap carry.

202halffound

01-27-2012

You know, Ahri's Charm is almost impossible to hit anyway.

Fawkes

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Like ****...its embarrassing to know the champion designers though her kit was a good idea....RANGED Taunt, skillshot rework of Sivirs boomerang blade that deals TRUE DAMAGE that directly scales with her AP, an aoe she can just ****ing click that has a dmg RAMP UP with consecutive hits on a single target, + a 3 usage dash ability that does aoe dmg with each dash.
+ a Passive that grants 35% spell vamp, when all of her abiitys are aoe.....
i wont lie its sad to know a champion can be so broken and be left alone when champs like lee sin are being nerfed...
Im embarassed Designers, embarassed that you let HER happen.
Ahri just got a nerf :/
and yeah sidestep hard counters her q+e... imo if anyone (who isn't cced) gets hit by the first part of her q AND the second part, they deserve the true damage -_-

SFHFWill

01-27-2012

Vayne is worse

AJStarhiker

01-27-2012

Vayne needs three consecutive hits to proc her true damage.

Jee Mee Tran

Recruiter

01-28-2012

Her damage doesn't ramp up..it gets weaker if it hits the same target more than once..

Asderition

01-28-2012

Also ignoring the fact that she has skill shots, unlike Vayne. ATS and vayne procs her TD all the time.

JxC

01-28-2012

cool name the pros of a character but don't name the cons. two skill shots with a cc that is really hard to land, a skill that can't target a specific target and a dash with a 1 min + cd.

DeadSalvation

01-28-2012

She's like Ezreal. They are both evil with their skillshots, but since most people can't hit with them, it's not that bad