Screen Lock; Locked onto Cursor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWWilliam

01-29-2012

Most everybody knows the purple side problem with long range attacks, I've seen every quick fix I've thought of or someone else has thought of been proven as an implausible solution.

Except Locking the screen onto your Cursor/Mouse.

If it's already been proven implausible then my bad, If not then I would like to hear opinions(Specially from Riot).

Vôïd

01-29-2012

Look I already said this before and people seem to pass right over it. But the camera for purple team should be flipped. So that the game always plays with the player's base at the bottom left hand. It would be simple and easy to do this fix and it would work since map is almost perfectly symetrical, with the exception of Baron and Dragon. But would you really be that confused if Baron was on bottom and Dragon was on top?

WWWilliam

01-29-2012

I can't source it because I'm to lazy and not sure how I would find the exsact post but Riot has already said that's impossible or would be really hard to do and not worth all that effort and possible bugs/glitchs.

I was hoping for an opinion on if Locking the camera onto your cursor would work because imo it would solve the purple side problem and has no down side. Which is why i want a 3rd person perspective.