Is Xin Zhao being changed today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamed

07-21-2010

Sorry if this is something obvious, but I can't find any news about it. I can't imagine Riot would ignore it but is Xin Zhao being changed at all today? I have only been playing since he came out and honestly he just ruins every single game I am in. I literally have in I would say 90% of my games on the enemy team. My friends and I are starting to get discouraged and feel like we don't want to play anymore.

Is anything being done today?

xpsychedelico

07-21-2010

No, today is a server maintenance, they are bringing back practice games. If the servers are down, check the Server Status forum. When they have patches, the changelog will be listed in the Announcements forum. I would expect a patch for Xin soon, though.

Tamed

07-21-2010

****. Think I will just stop playing until he is changed. It honestly ruins the game especially for people like me who have only been playing a week. It's not even just his damage that's ridiculous, it's how hard he is to kill too...

Dishbag

07-21-2010

any assassin can have that affect. I haven't found Xin to be that OP. I have ruined HIS day with Yi several times.

xpsychedelico

07-21-2010

Just make sure your team has at least a stun (not root) and focus on him first. If he can't attack, he's dead.

Riot has acknowledged his ult does too much damage, they will change him soon.

Farmrush

07-21-2010

Very soon.

Revelatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I think you're giving xin too much credit. The reason you see him so much is because yes, he is quite powerful, but also because he is so new. I don't think he is game breaking though, I've wrecked plenty of xin players in the past week or so.