Riot, I am sick of this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dylan R C Pierce

01-30-2012

Three outta every ten games, I have a leaver. Its starting to piss me off. Nothing is getting done about it, because I do report them, but I see them the next day on my team again, so I get trolled over and over again. Its getting rather annoying, and if this **** doesn't stop, I am going to quit. I am fed up with the ****. Jungle Udyr goes 3/8 then rages and quits. My team outkilled the other team, out farmed, out everything, but since it was 4v5, we couldn't ****in win due to the fact EVERY team fight we were down atleast one person. Its just really annoying how I lose 13 elo points because of leavers. I wish you guys would put something in place to the point where you don't lose as many points, and leavers lose like 25 elo points, so that they wont leave. Seriously, ****s old, fix elo hell now.

Dylan R C Pierce

01-30-2012

SO I can't say ****. Fix your ****.

WOPRcs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

No clue why you're getting so many leavers, I hardly see them if ever. Plus you might want to fix up your argument, because it seems like you're more worried about your ELO then the fact that there's people breaking the summoners code and getting off scott free, or to put this in other words, don't sound like an MLG player; you'll lose credibility.

As for punishment, each time they leave a game they have to wait a certain period of time before they can play another (if I'm correct, perhaps I'm remembering wrong) plus if they're gone for a long time you'll notice their name in red? That's an auto-report, and if people give feedback on it it adds up. They do get punished for it, heck I had to leave a game once because my old computer pretty much exploded, I got a warning, then after it happened again and I logged on later at a friends house I was on 24 hour suspension. So things ARE being done. 2 leaves when I've played about 200-300 games and I get a 24 hour ban, if these people leave as much as you say they do I'm sure they'll get perma-banned before you know it. Or perhaps you're angry and exaggerating..?

MrMundungu

01-30-2012

This guy sounds important. Better fix that stuff soon Riot.

18X Jake

01-30-2012

Don't team fight 4v5, set up lots of wards and gank anyone who ventures off alone, this will win the game for you, you don't need udyr that bad to win.