Wukong bug in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

merfire

01-29-2012

Hi guys just i want to report wukong bug in dominion.
Ok when he gets crystal boost (that crstal in the middle of th map) he gets big and uses Decoy, he's decoy stays small and its obvious to see its a clone
Plz fix this, thank you

LegendaryEnemy

01-29-2012

NO. If he doesn't have a MAJOR shortcoming like this one he'll never get the buffs he so desperately needs!

Madkuntt

01-29-2012

So just like when say Shaco has a red buff in SR and he clones himself has the buff but the clone doesn't are you deeming this unfair?

merfire

01-29-2012

Whel when wukong uses crystal it boosts his spells right? Why shouldnt it boost his decoy too ???
But maybe his decoy is stronger just isnt bigger because that spell is uselles when he gets boost.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
NO. If he doesn't have a MAJOR shortcoming like this one he'll never get the buffs he so desperately needs!
Why does Wukong need buffs? What to?

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Anyway, on-topic, I agree that the Decoy bug should be fixed.

(Sorry for double post.)

LegendaryEnemy

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
Why does Wukong need buffs? What to?
I'm so happy you asked. His Q should strip 100% armor, his staff can grow at will so he should have the same range as level 18 tristana IF NOT GLOBAL

ProSauce VT

01-29-2012

Quote:
Quote:
I'm so happy you asked. His Q should strip 100% armor, his staff can grow at will so he should have the same range as level 18 tristana IF NOT GLOBAL
*Sarcasm sign*

01-29-2012

If Yi alpha strikes WuKong right before he decoys, it removes Yi from the map until Wukong is visible again and then he will finish his alpha there. If Wukong goes and waits in a bush, Yi won't reappear unless a teammate goes into the bush. I have alpha'd and been off the map once for almost 20 seconds until Wukong showed up out of spawn and then I went right to him and proceeded to die. That's a REALY big wukong bug that needs fixed asap. It breaks yi ****ing hard.

Yaladilae

01-30-2012

its not a bug, its intended

buff and debuff only stays on yourself and not your decoy (unless landed on the decoy)