Journal of justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krypt0

01-29-2012

i only have 1 simple question,
how come there wasn't a new Journal in months?
i enjoyed reading it, but now i can't...
please respond RIOT

grtz Krypt0

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

I think it was canceled, as in no more JoJ. =*(

I too enjoyed the antics of the JoJ though.

Elsaliss

01-29-2012

It's because the Lore Team only has 2 members now.

Psychromaniac

01-29-2012

It's 'cuz every time they have a new champion, they have to rework their ever-expanding network of lore.

Demacia is at war with Noxus, and Noxus is at war with everybody. They're secretly trying to take over Frejlord and took over Ionia a while back, but are now angry 'cuz a blind dude made them lose it all. Meanwhile, Piltover is all butthurt at Zaun because they do unethical things in the name of science while Piltover makes all sorts of cool technology. Bilgewater is essentially Blood Bath Bay from Sly Cooper, minus the furries, and Bandle city is a place where all the runaway hamsters and gnomes go to live.

And that's not even counting the champion lore.

Garen is the general of an army that kills people and conquers towns in the name of justice, but is really out there for personal gain. Basically America. Katarina is a Noxian assassin that takes over places for resources, but is a lot more straightforward with it. Basically China. Katarina and Garen are in a love-hate relationship where they may or may not have feelings with each other, but Riot doesn't want to try and explain what the whole thing is 'cuz they're lazy, so they forgot about it. Garen is also best friends and the personal bodyguard of Jarvan IV, whose job isn't entirely explained, because this game has such little-needed plot that he just sits on his butt and drinks beer all day. He once was caught by Urgot and then is rescued by Garen who turns Urgot into chopped onions, but remembers he hates onions and leaves him in pieces. Urgot gets revived by some people and turns into a sixth-grade science project gone wrong. Meanwhile, Jarvan gets all emo and goes off to find the holy gr-...er, something. It's not really explained.