Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"it is already more detail than I am supposed to go into regarding this process"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justout

01-28-2012

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope this addressed your concerns, it is already more detail than I am supposed to go into regarding this process. I won't be able to elaborate further.

How many people have gotten this copy/paste when they contacted support?

If it's something that they're "technically not supposed to tell you," then why is it being sent to every single support ticket?

Anybody else not like being blatantly lied to?

MrRufferto

01-29-2012

*raises hand*

And I especially like it when I sent in my support ticket that I asked for no information what-so-ever, just that my account be reviewed for posterity and accuracy with regard to the second suspension.

"I can't give information on suspensions..."

Good, I didn't ask for any.

IS1b3d11b18c692b

01-29-2012

Riot terrible company general.

MrRufferto

01-29-2012

Quote:
Voidling OP:
Riot terrible company general.

I can't agree with this. Riot produces a GREAT free to play game that is a commercial success and can be enjoyed by broke and wealthy alike. They have great people in the design and art departments and seem to have good PR folks.

Where they fail at present is in the handling of customer complaints against other customers. I reiterate transparency in the account punishment process is a must or you will have people screaming of conspiracy, erroneous bannings, and a general mistrust of the whole establishment.

It's frustrating to see such a great company drop the ball so emphatically on what should otherwise be a fairly simple situation. Just tell us what we did and we can all move on!!