Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[PLATFORM] Rune Combiner does not give energy runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mm9xp

01-28-2012

Priority: Minor
Label: Platform, Runes
Description: The Rune Combiner did not give any Lucidity, Meditation, Acumen, or Sapience runes after using the Rune Combiner to combine 2 Tier 3 runes for a new Tier 3 rune. I used the new 1 IP runes to combine about 1,200 runes.

Repro steps:
1. Purchase Avarice, Destruction, or Endurance runes.
2. Use the Rune Combiner to combine them.
3. I received no runes that affect energy after combining about 1,200 runes.

MonteXristo

Recruiter

01-29-2012

Another problem with the rune combiner is you can get the runes you used to get a new one. Ex mark of shielding + mark of replenishment = mark of shielding. i dont think this should happen because you are generally recycling runes to get rid of them

LigerZeroXX

01-29-2012

i have4 this same problem, also does not give new runes

Draconic74

01-29-2012

Another problem is that you can also get runes that you already have the maximum of. When you have 9 runes and you get one more its more useless then getting a rune that is useless in itself.

TheLazyOne

01-29-2012

Quote:
Draconic74:
Another problem is that you can also get runes that you already have the maximum of. When you have 9 runes and you get one more its more useless then getting a rune that is useless in itself.

problem if they make it to where you get a rune you dont have a max of why buy ANY quints. just buy 2 cheap sealsfor 410ip total and combine for a quint of AT LEAST 515 ip. (im assumeing youve already puchased full sets of 410 and below runes)

Draconic74

01-29-2012

Quote:
TheLaszOne:
problem if they make it to where you get a rune you dont have a max of why buy ANY quints. just buy 2 cheap sealsfor 410ip total and combine for a quint of AT LEAST 515 ip. (im assumeing youve already puchased full sets of 410 and below runes)

Yeah, because its a great idea to buy a full set of every non-Quint rune, even when they are worthless. Like Health Reds or Mana Regen Blues or something. Runes that are less then optimal or just plain bleh.

TheLazyOne

01-29-2012

I do it (but im OCD when it comes to stuff like that i cant own just what i need, i have to have a full set or it bugs the liveing EFFF outa me). so im working on buying a full set of EVERY rune available. Optimal or not

mm9xp

02-06-2012

Bump.

SakanaCake

02-06-2012

Bump.

I wonder if this applies in the real client as well..

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

02-06-2012

I've passed this report along to interested parties. Thanks for the legwork!