Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Assassins on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-29-2012

While Kat does benefit from quickly killing a single target and refreshing her cooldowns, half of her skills hit multiple targets.

I don't think of her as an assassin - I think of her as a walking NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED. I'd rather have her DL 3 people for 70% of their health than kill one and fail to scratch the other two.

EinzigerAI

01-29-2012

I just went 33/6/7 as Akali at 1573 elo. I'm sure at a certain point when people are smart enough to get oracles that will change but in the elo where a majority of people sit assassins have no troubles whatsoever.

AbsolutePK

01-29-2012

Quote:
EinzigerAI:
I just went 33/6/7 as Akali at 1573 elo. I'm sure at a certain point when people are smart enough to get oracles that will change but in the elo where a majority of people sit assassins have no troubles whatsoever.

I prefer Lightbringer. And it just happens that whenever I get paired against a shaco/akali I'm playing Ezreal, so it works great.

Dat stealth revealing Q man. I've knocked a couple twitches out of stealth with it too, however it's certainly not as reliable a method as buying an Oracles.

téèmö

01-29-2012

Lets be honest Eve can take anyone anytime in dominion, I consider her to be an assassin. So yeah, assassins aren't half bad.