Assassins on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-29-2012

While Kat does benefit from quickly killing a single target and refreshing her cooldowns, half of her skills hit multiple targets.

I don't think of her as an assassin - I think of her as a walking NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED. I'd rather have her DL 3 people for 70% of their health than kill one and fail to scratch the other two.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

I just went 33/6/7 as Akali at 1573 elo. I'm sure at a certain point when people are smart enough to get oracles that will change but in the elo where a majority of people sit assassins have no troubles whatsoever.

AbsolutePK

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
I just went 33/6/7 as Akali at 1573 elo. I'm sure at a certain point when people are smart enough to get oracles that will change but in the elo where a majority of people sit assassins have no troubles whatsoever.
I prefer Lightbringer. And it just happens that whenever I get paired against a shaco/akali I'm playing Ezreal, so it works great.

Dat stealth revealing Q man. I've knocked a couple twitches out of stealth with it too, however it's certainly not as reliable a method as buying an Oracles.

téèmö

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Lets be honest Eve can take anyone anytime in dominion, I consider her to be an assassin. So yeah, assassins aren't half bad.