I am level 30. I have played in over 500 games. I have played as every champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew21210 View Post
And I am still unable to consider myself able to compete in "High ELO" I am unable to single handled win when we have been outcomped. While I have gained an exceptional ability at soft carrying and some skill in babysitting, my "Hardcore" playing skills are nowhere near up to snuff as some of the thousands of players immensely better than me, not to mention the at least 700K that are just plain better than me.
I am not uber 1337.
I do not PWN noobs.
I do not always spec correctly into masteries, or make the best champion choice for my team. I do not have a full rune page, much less several pages, and it is painfully obvious when playing against those who do.
Then what the hell are you doing in Ranked Play, scrub? Didn't you hear, they raised the level cap to 50, and you need at least 600 games to get there.

Quote:
I honestly believe that people who QQ about having to play 250 games to "Qualify" themselves to enter into ranked, which is "srs Bzns" are enirely ****ing ******ed and shouldn't be allowed to play with players that simply have more experience. I admit some thirties are horrible, but there's no way to really weed them out.
No, see, all you have to do is introduce 'super levels', where in order to get 30+Awesome you need 250 wins, and in order to get 30+Awesome Squared you need 350 wins. Obviously, anyone less than 30+Awesome Cubed is a scrub and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near my Ranked Play.

Do you see yet how pretending arbitrary numbers mean stuff is dumb? Do you see that having an "You must be this good to play" standard in a system that is supposed to match you against your peers in the first place is completely pointless?

I'm not saying people less than 30 are great, or even good. I'm saying they should be able to play against other people of their competency level, in games that use the spiffy new features and give them an Elo rating. What's so hard/objectionable about that?

Ezekiels

07-21-2010

Honestly, give ranked all them visible ratings and fancy indicators of how much you suck. What i want to know is why they cant put losses back into normal games. Im sure it wouldn't even be a problem that 20-29 cant be in ranked as long as those people can have some clue as to how they are doing.

Yes, I can play ranked. But i can also understand how frustrating it would be to be left in the dark for 180 games with nothing but champ kills and wins.

Spourky

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Then what the hell are you doing in Ranked Play, scrub? Didn't you hear, they raised the level cap to 50, and you need at least 600 games to get there.

No, see, all you have to do is introduce 'super levels', where in order to get 30+Awesome you need 250 wins, and in order to get 30+Awesome Squared you need 350 wins. Obviously, anyone less than 30+Awesome Cubed is a scrub and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near my Ranked Play.

Do you see yet how pretending arbitrary numbers mean stuff is dumb? Do you see that having an "You must be this good to play" standard in a system that is supposed to match you against your peers in the first place is completely pointless?

I'm not saying people less than 30 are great, or even good. I'm saying they should be able to play against other people of their competency level, in games that use the spiffy new features and give them an Elo rating. What's so hard/objectionable about that?

I think they just broke it when they implemented it, and this is the bandaid fix, rather then anything else. It's funny to me that alot of the 30's QQing about the under 30 QQers all had the opportunity to play against higher levels, and probably did fine, got annoyed with hearing the QQ's from 30's that stank etc.

Rokk

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew21210 View Post
-snip-
You won. You already got your way. What's the point of this thread again except to inject more venom into this community?

KittyDollarTrees

07-21-2010

ucci, your 0 5 lawl, please stop. your the exact reason people are complaining.

also, yes you should be able to play against people your level. who says you cant do tht in normal games?

if you know you arent at a competitive level, then why are you playing ranked? ranked is made for COMPETITIVE PLAYERS! if you want to play against people at your skill level (which is below average) then do normal games. wahts the point of everyone seeing your under 1200 elo?

Koukami

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post

I believe it has nothing to do with the actual skill level or number of what level they are, but what comes WITH the level. They lack full mastery setups compared to other level 30's, they don't have all the IP for a full rune-page setup, and it just handicaps them in comparison to a level 30. If a level 20 jax and a level 30 jax one vs one'd, the level 30 would win if not simply because of his rune page, masteries, and general experience over the game.

But I do understand what you're saying, they should have a similar level bracket for ranked games, instead of just going NO!.

I think it has to do with ELO and the whole rating system in general however.

Matthew21210

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefam View Post
Okay, here's a thing, I am not going to spend WEEKS AND MONTHS just to beat a farfetched matchmaking system to beat you in a game made of pixels, I'm sorry, I just won't, I'm gonna go do something useful, like learning to draw/program or learning a new language.

However, it makes me rage that the ONE time I come to play the game, there's some ****ing feeder on my team and it's not fun because the Shaco kills us all in 3-5 hits and we can't kill him. I'm just gonna play TF2.
Good. You apparently are one of the "Not srs bzns" Folks who don't belong in Ranked, which is the only Queue >30's are being excluded from.

You problem, ironically, is the one that is trying to be alleviated. terribads that feed shaco until he can three shot your armorless ass.

And please Sefam. I lurk. You've invested a lot of time into these forums, You troll you. You can't really still not have reached thirty...

Uccisore

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColZDude View Post
wahts the point of everyone seeing your under 1200 elo?
And with all the <30's kicked out of Ranked play, EVERYBODY will have an Elo over 1200, right?

Seriously, do you even comprehend the words you're using when you talk to me?

I don't know what's funnier, watching you try to ape around 'critical thinking' like you've done it before, or having you base your whole point on my 5 Ranked games, after we just endured an entire week of threads of people *****ing because the ranked system was utterly ruined.

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

sounds like the sub 30 people want their candy back.

ZeroKuno

07-21-2010

I played in solo queue against elements lame pushing team! So it's ok you won't miss anything up in the high ELO