I am level 30. I have played in over 500 games. I have played as every champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

07-21-2010

And I am still unable to consider myself able to compete in "High ELO" I am unable to single handled win when we have been outcomped. While I have gained an exceptional ability at soft carrying and some skill in babysitting, my "Hardcore" playing skills are nowhere near up to snuff as some of the thousands of players immensely better than me, not to mention the at least 700K that are just plain better than me.
I am not uber 1337.
I do not PWN noobs.
I do not always spec correctly into masteries, or make the best champion choice for my team. I do not have a full rune page, much less several pages, and it is painfully obvious when playing against those who do.
I have not mastered the Teemo Nasus Singed Morgana Ashe *well balanced champion goes here* Mid matchup mind game.
I do not always smell an incoming gank, and even when I do, I sometimes fail to mitigate it's destructive power.
I do not always succeed in my ganks, and I am sometimes counter ganked.
I can not tell you how to jungle with Amumu.
I am not on phreaks level.
I am jesse perrings *****.
I have seen Guinsoo's Annie Rape mid, and carry. As ANNIE.
I have built Many DPS champs AP, and many AP champs as... Well... AP.
I like hybrids, and I am a minor god behind the helm of Singed, but dislike playing him, especially with Crazed random pugs.
I sometimes Die to creep camps.
I have died to baron.
I have soloed baron, as Yi, Jax and Shaco (Many many times as shaco)
I have died to baron as shaco (Lamp shaco isn't as effective at killing baron, though he is more effective in a teamfight)
I find mordekaiser to be a piss poor champ below the status of eve and I'd love to tell you why.
I have smurfed, and surrendered so many games I was winning I've lost count. (not really)
I've failed Kat mid against Eve and I've killed Eve's face off as Kat.
I've spent a many many many many hours on this game, a bit of money and a lot of yelling over vent.
I've asked Pro's about their builds, and dissed pro's about their builds.
I ran a AS/LS Cho'Gath building Malady/Starks/Zerkers and won a game. Their Ryze was tasty.
I've accidentally left about five games by now, due to power outages, internet failures or just plain irritating automatic restarts catching me unawares. I was actively winning at least three of those, one where in I was actually jogging at the nexus to kill it.
I was pissed at that.
I've seen heimer set up to solo baron, I've seen Xin Zhao take teams down to half health, and I've seen him fail-initiate more gloriously than any amumu ever has DREAMED of in his wettest dream and die HORRIBLY.
I've dropped seven living artilleries on a stationary Morgana before she caught on, and I've played games where I was unable to land the **** thing to save my life.
I have good days and bad days, good games and bad games...

The thing is... I've done a great ****ing many things in LoL, in an attempt to make myself a better player, and in the pursuit of a little escapism and happiness, with a fair bit of a competitive edge in there... and I'm nowhere close to MANY of the players. There are roughly three million registered users, and I've a feeling that about a million of em are better than me, if not more. I'm fairly insignificant in the ladder, and I understand that, doesn't mean I won't have a little fun.

The point is,,, It's not that ****ing far from one to twenty, and not even close as far as twenty and thirty are concerned.
Where do you think, as a level twenty-twenty nine, you fall?
Do you dig what I'm ****ing saying over here? You haven't got the experience, skill, etiquette, and you haven't grasped the Je nais se quoi that turns you from a bad, a feeder, a subpar player, oblivious meatshield, gank fodder, whatever, into a decent player that can be treated as a human being operating a machine with intellect, strategy and the will to win as a driving force.

Grow a ****ing set and just play the ****ing game. You'll get there eventually.

Qlio

07-21-2010

i have over 1000 matches and i would love to play against top players, but i dont plat much in ranked games atm, and dont feel that pro either, but i like fighting strong enemies unless team is bunch of noobs who dont listen advices and tactic ideas.

LawOwnsYou

07-21-2010

I'll go ahead and disagree with you. Two hundred games in and I'm pretty confident about how good I am. I'm 28 with only two leaves and both of those were internet problems. I feel like I'm in the minority here but it's going to suck having to wait a bit to play ranked. Taking me forever to level up. Downvote as you will, super pro level 30s.

Spourky

07-21-2010

I wonder if any of the higher elo players were sub 30 before season 1 started? Kind of funny how alot of people that are now 30 and complaining were able to go up against 30's when they were under and take their chances then.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Ive played a bunch and in almost every ranked game ive played ive done very good, but I cant improve my ranked game score because im not good enough to carry us when we have a feeder or a leaver. I guess im stuck at 1200 ranked game score forever

Koukami

07-21-2010

I was told akali was OP, while facing a nidalee.
I solo'd three (3) people as mordekaiser, and lived long enough to kill two.
I've carried as a tanking cho'gath, popping annie's into my mouth like popcorn in the theater.
I've played AP ezreal before he was nerfed, and AD ezreal when he was bugged.
I've played as pantheon and won many a game, and I myself felt he was OP before he was nerfed.
Xin is OP.
In my first game as Blitz, I've grabbed teemo's mushroom countless times. And once killed a team mate with it.

There's still plenty of bullcrap things I have to put up with, mainly because ELO doesn't predict ******s being in a matchup, or server lag spikes, or leavers. One thing I do know, is that sooner or later, I'll be far far away from the horrible nidalee's calling Akali OP.

Matthew21210

07-21-2010

The whole point of the thread is that I'm not super pro, so how the **** are THE MAJORITY of people who haven't even clocked in Roughly a hundred (and twenty or so) wins (Assuming an even W/L and some nice WoTD bonuses along the way). That's when I remember hitting thirty. at about 120, with a slightly positive W/L.

I honestly believe that people who QQ about having to play 250 games to "Qualify" themselves to enter into ranked, which is "srs Bzns" are enirely ****ing ******ed and shouldn't be allowed to play with players that simply have more experience. I admit some thirties are horrible, but there's no way to really weed them out. More often than not, no matter how "Pro" a dota player or "1337" and RTS fan you are, if you are less than level thirty you probably still have difficulty comprehending the flow of the game, may not know all of the champs skills and abilities (I know them practically by heart by now and expect no less of my allies), or may have sub optimal builds.
Ranked is not for casual play, or goofing off. Gank gank gank some more, then push a lane, own the jungle, eat the baron's lunch and push push push some more. That's how ranked rolls and if you can keep up with less runes, Mastery points potential champs, play time with those champs, and knowledge of how to counter playstyles, then G ****in G. I'm proud of you. do it again sometime. Like, when you get to thirty. If you're not serious enough about Ranked to play to get there, then you aren't serious about Ranked.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Okay, here's a thing, I am not going to spend WEEKS AND MONTHS just to beat a farfetched matchmaking system to beat you in a game made of pixels, I'm sorry, I just won't, I'm gonna go do something useful, like learning to draw/program or learning a new language.

However, it makes me rage that the ONE time I come to play the game, there's some ****ing feeder on my team and it's not fun because the Shaco kills us all in 3-5 hits and we can't kill him. I'm just gonna play TF2.

Koukami

07-21-2010

/singed

I love how some fresher level 29 nub with 121 wins tells me that I'm a baddie and he's better than me, simply because i'm playing "op akali' and he's playing nidalee. If it wasn't for the massive lag, and the lack of a tank in our team comp, he would've got stomped. Our tank left, our nid wasn't any better than he was, and we had an AP teemo. Team comp loss. Lol.

Eppa

07-21-2010

Once your good at one game you quickly get good at others.
(except wow arena)