How does one play against a team with talon and/or wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesLeBoss

01-28-2012

My team keeps on getting wrecked 4v4 top against talon and wukong. I'm can't put a finger on the reason my team keeps getting rofl stomped.Is splitting up the only counter play or are there counter picks?

I don't want to ban talon or wukong because I there are other champs that I compulsively ban.

Whi

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post

My team keeps on getting wrecked 4v4 top against talon and wukong. I'm can't put a finger on the reason my team keeps getting rofl stomped.Is splitting up the only counter play or are there counter picks?

I don't want to ban talon or wukong because I there are other champs that I compulsively ban.
Wukong is really hard to counter if he plays well. Counter pick for wukong would be Poppy though. Talon, just burst him down he is pretty squish.

Stimuz

01-28-2012

There is no counter. Just have to be on a team that can adapt.

Dremare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Wukong's raw damage is what makes him so strong. I'd say that he's a good ban.

Prometheius

01-28-2012

You counter Talon by building RoA on your squishy mages and getting a tiny bit of armor. ******* can't kill you now, even if fully farmed.

Whi

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dremare View Post
Wukong's raw damage is what makes him so strong. I'd say that he's a good ban.
He is. His passive makes him tanky, he has escape, area CC, dmg.

Aehron

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Hard cc and burst will generally take them down, since they tend to build fairly squishy. Lightbringer and / or sweeper will also help if they fit in someone's build.

Vaticide

01-28-2012

Hextech Sweeper. This lets you reveal them when they are invisible. One of your AP champs should get this, and there really isn't an excuse to not get it as it is a good item on almost all AP champs.

Use exhaust.

You need a champion to push him away before he jumps in and ults your team. Champions like Alistar/Blitz/Vayne handle this well.

Use exhaust.

Frozen Heart & Randuin's Omen.

Use exhaust - your team did bring 3 exhausts right?

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

my win rate with wukong is good, but my win rate against wukong is also good. maybe because I know how he plays.

lbgsloan

01-28-2012

Stealth detection really does help, as taking away their escapes hurts their survivability by a lot. Wukong can't be stunned out of his ult, but he can be snared and knocked away.