Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: New Icons for summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fencer

07-21-2010

Its just a cosmetic thing, but why not let the summoner choose betwen all the game icons his avatar? This would make things so much better. With that you could:

1 - Distinguish people on your friend list better (I have a bad memory and play just a little bit...sorry people of my friend list)

2 - Customize yourself in a much nicer way (There is some neat icons in the game that would make awesome avatars)

3 - Can show what is your best/favorite champion (wich makes things easier too).

Anyways, what do you guys think of that?

Janovjev

07-21-2010

ehh not really important and they shouldnt waste time on this,they really need to concentrate on the balancing of xin and V ...and the new Vlad to come.and maybe new maps,and like a mod that only allows you to pick 3 champions of all available characters(like in dota sd).

Fencer

07-21-2010

Quote:
Janovjev:
ehh not really important and they shouldnt waste time on this,they really need to concentrate on the balancing of xin and V ...and the new Vlad to come.and maybe new maps,and like a mod that only allows you to pick 3 champions of all available characters(like in dota sd).

then you are in the wrong part of the forum ;P this is the PvP.net Discussion...not the core of the game issues here..

Janovjev

07-21-2010

yea sorry i ramble on sometimes xD sorry

Arileon

07-21-2010

Good idea.

They could also let us upload our own avatars, but only to level 30 summoners I guess, to prevent server strain by a zillion newbies uploading avatars, heh.