Suggestion: New Icons for summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fencer

07-21-2010

Its just a cosmetic thing, but why not let the summoner choose betwen all the game icons his avatar? This would make things so much better. With that you could:

1 - Distinguish people on your friend list better (I have a bad memory and play just a little bit...sorry people of my friend list)

2 - Customize yourself in a much nicer way (There is some neat icons in the game that would make awesome avatars)

3 - Can show what is your best/favorite champion (wich makes things easier too).

Anyways, what do you guys think of that?

Janovjev

07-21-2010

ehh not really important and they shouldnt waste time on this,they really need to concentrate on the balancing of xin and V ...and the new Vlad to come.and maybe new maps,and like a mod that only allows you to pick 3 champions of all available characters(like in dota sd).

Fencer

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janovjev View Post
ehh not really important and they shouldnt waste time on this,they really need to concentrate on the balancing of xin and V ...and the new Vlad to come.and maybe new maps,and like a mod that only allows you to pick 3 champions of all available characters(like in dota sd).

then you are in the wrong part of the forum ;P this is the PvP.net Discussion...not the core of the game issues here..

Janovjev

07-21-2010

yea sorry i ramble on sometimes xD sorry

Arileon

07-21-2010

Good idea.

They could also let us upload our own avatars, but only to level 30 summoners I guess, to prevent server strain by a zillion newbies uploading avatars, heh.