[Item] Brutalizer - PENETRATION PROBLEM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

The armor penetration works on towers.

Last Whisper was specifically changed to not work on towers, Brutalizer should match this.

Jazzminkey

10-14-2009

They should change last whisper back. With Hemmy having the ability to do some spell damage to towers and fortify being as strong as it is, I think it would be acceptable. Maybe some sort of soft cap or unique?

Bianary

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
They should change last whisper back. With Hemmy having the ability to do some spell damage to towers and fortify being as strong as it is, I think it would be acceptable. Maybe some sort of soft cap or unique?
The problem is how early it allowed you to bd.

Brutalizer isn't quite so bad because it's a relatively small reduction compared to the AR a turret gets when creeps aren't around. I wouldn't QQ if turrets were immune to armor pen too, though.

Stormiy

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
They should change last whisper back. With Hemmy having the ability to do some spell damage to towers and fortify being as strong as it is, I think it would be acceptable.
You cant base your assumptions on some random values like if the team has fortify. Towers are to weak even with last whisper nerf, how could you even imagine that you could ask to return that armor reduction on turrets back lol