Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakurai

02-24-2012

I would say. It all matters on the elo or level of the game. Low elos/level play any range in mid . Which means it could be a AD instead of a traditional ap. Lower elo with AD i would say the best is Caitlyn. Easiest to play and she can bring the towers down because the lack of junglers and her massive range. Higher elo/ level i would say veigar or morgana because they are counter mages

0jS1Mps0n

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosama View Post
who, in your opinion, is the best mid?
Morgana

Pyrozen

02-24-2012

I miss the old times AD carries went mid...

Mid as Ashe vs Miss Fortune >D

Now everyone is a plent of fancy mages who prefer using direct damage instead skillshots

Good times.... Good times

MBCnerdcore

02-24-2012

Definitely Heimerdinger. Not only is it easy to push back after going home for supplies, but because NO ONE PLAYS HIM its easy to run into people that are unfamiliar with him. I can't count how many times my opponent just stands in the turret range just because they underestimate my damage. Or attacks me in range, so I can ult and flash out.

Most meta-games and thought processes start with the assumption that all players in the scenario are 'perfect', which makes sense for a logical plan to be worked out in the discussion. But I like Heimerdinger's ability to take advantage of the numerous game mistakes that all players make eventually.

EDIT: The summoners code is glitched, so here I am in light grey!

TheScouser

02-25-2012

Talon>all

Khorpong

02-25-2012

how can anyone say the best mid? theres a counter to every single one of them. therefore the best mid is whoever counters the other.

Xj6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

The best mid is the Summoner.

The more mid champions you can play, the best you'll be on the middle lane. It also depends on who you are good with, if you know the powers / downside of your best champion.

As for myself, I am a good Annie player. She has good damage, CC, but she lacks escape, spell range and defensive mecanism outside of her E.

I've just built my runepage with a free 30 MR at lvl 1 so I can beat Kassadin and Cassiopeia, which are the 2 champions that I can't face in mid otherwise. I bring Flash so I can gap-close to nuke the bear when needed.

It's a matter of also, knowing how the other champions are played. Try them all, not only once but try every possible AP carry on mid at least 3/4 games if you can. Have good knowledge of how their spells are placed, combos, item build so you can always be in advantage of the other summoner.

With this info, good luck.

Ganlie

02-25-2012

le blanc forsure.

Zakurai

02-25-2012

Whoever they counter.

Chief Zeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

morgana or cassiopeia imo