Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

circleoftime

01-30-2012

I think you should try every AP mid, and take the one that most fits with your playing style. One day, you'll find your love and rape with it.

Psiique

01-30-2012

Morgana! She is the best

DemonsGoneWild

01-30-2012

I main Anivia and whenever i play Anivia in mid i can outlane anybody.
But problem is she's not that great of a ganker. But she does outrageous burst damage.

Joe707

01-30-2012

Karthus. He has a high skill cap, but I never run into issues. Sometimes a real good Kass will screw me over, but it's rare. Having your team on vent makes using his R to secure kills super easy.

fanfar

01-30-2012

seriously the best mid don't real exist ! a hero have always a counter ! but for me i really love pro ryze !

tangson

01-30-2012

That's like saying which rock-paper-scissors technique is the best. Play style, countering, and team comp are all major components of finding a correct mid-lane. For me, Morgana and Kassadin counter the current meta and are great in their play style. Annie is just disgusting when she hits six, Ahri as well. Anivia is a powerful teamfighter and can manipulate battles.

latitya

01-30-2012

Quote:
DemonsGoneWild:
she does outrageous burst damage.

Truly, truly outrageous damage.
And i'd agree in saying that anivia is one of the strongest mids but it depends on what point of the laning phase you're in, player skill, and obviously the champ you're laning against.

Reathien

01-30-2012

Jax. Leap/Stun/WRepeat.
Easy as hell and good retreat time with the stun,

Destruction VZ

02-24-2012

leblanc is the #1 noob crusher/ pubstomper.

GalfgarionX

02-24-2012

Kennem,vladmir,anivia , kassadim,cassiopeia,le blanc