Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey friends- care to help me out? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MR FOVAN

01-28-2012

So i've been jungling Jax on 3's for a while now- I find it really helps out my 2 teammates since they get double solo lanes.

And it's been going really well! Like all victories for the past 5 games I've jungled.

However-

I just find startup really slow if I don't successfully get that level 2 gank kill.

In terms of getting the 700 gold neccesary to get the razer.

*Any recommendations on how to go about jungling to speed things up a bit?*

Here's what my current strategy is:
-Cloth Armor/5Pots
-Kill top 2 camps that aren't buffs (far right far left) - gets me to level 2.
-Attempt level 2 gank on top lane.
-If I get the kill, then Razer is mine easily and jungling goes speedy and smoothly.
- If I don't get the kill/assist I REALLY struggle getting the 700 for razer and its a sluggish slow early levels.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
-

MR FOVAN

01-28-2012

Bump ( ._.)

Troy L Jenkins

01-28-2012

Interesting , although since i dont "really" jungle (just go in there inbetween creep waves when its fairly easy). I've read that jungling in TT is on the hard side so a champ that isnt lets call it a "hardcore" jungler im guessing is going to struggle.

Sam

01-28-2012

Don't jungle with Jax supposedly. Not recommended.
Mhm. If's kinda based off luck, if you can get golems on your 1st camp than you can gank lvl 2 easily, while enemy and your ally are still level 1.
Does he pull your jungle so you don't take that much damage?
Overall jungling in 3s is just slow. :P

TheHangman

01-30-2012

If you really want to jungle him, start bot camp then take top 2 and hit 3 then take a buff camp with smite. The alternative is getting a leash on buff camp, preferably wolves, and then you would be level 2 and 70% to 3, one more small camp and you hit 3 while they are still level one. need a decent ranged for a good leash like morgana, maokai is the best for this though with his saplings. The main issue i have with jax is mana dependency in jungle with no strong aoe. These work for just about any jungler.