Hey friends- care to help me out? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MR FOVAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

So i've been jungling Jax on 3's for a while now- I find it really helps out my 2 teammates since they get double solo lanes.

And it's been going really well! Like all victories for the past 5 games I've jungled.

However-

I just find startup really slow if I don't successfully get that level 2 gank kill.

In terms of getting the 700 gold neccesary to get the razer.

*Any recommendations on how to go about jungling to speed things up a bit?*

Here's what my current strategy is:
-Cloth Armor/5Pots
-Kill top 2 camps that aren't buffs (far right far left) - gets me to level 2.
-Attempt level 2 gank on top lane.
-If I get the kill, then Razer is mine easily and jungling goes speedy and smoothly.
- If I don't get the kill/assist I REALLY struggle getting the 700 for razer and its a sluggish slow early levels.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
-

MR FOVAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Bump ( ._.)

Troy L Jenkins

01-28-2012

Interesting , although since i dont "really" jungle (just go in there inbetween creep waves when its fairly easy). I've read that jungling in TT is on the hard side so a champ that isnt lets call it a "hardcore" jungler im guessing is going to struggle.

Sam

01-28-2012

Don't jungle with Jax supposedly. Not recommended.
Mhm. If's kinda based off luck, if you can get golems on your 1st camp than you can gank lvl 2 easily, while enemy and your ally are still level 1.
Does he pull your jungle so you don't take that much damage?
Overall jungling in 3s is just slow. :P

TheHangman

01-30-2012

If you really want to jungle him, start bot camp then take top 2 and hit 3 then take a buff camp with smite. The alternative is getting a leash on buff camp, preferably wolves, and then you would be level 2 and 70% to 3, one more small camp and you hit 3 while they are still level one. need a decent ranged for a good leash like morgana, maokai is the best for this though with his saplings. The main issue i have with jax is mana dependency in jungle with no strong aoe. These work for just about any jungler.