Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with a purchase mistake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUrfWhisperer

07-20-2010

I didn't see the "Champions Bundle" and instead bought champions individually (wasting a ton of points) and only getting a few of the heroes that I would get in the bundle. I've read around that Riot is good about working with you with these kinds of things. What's the best way to go about getting it fixed?

Ven

Recruiter

07-20-2010

e-mail [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] about your issue, I've made some mistakes in the store and they've sorted them out, although if it's been a while they may not be able to help you if you've made thorough use of your purchase. But if you just did it and realized afterwards their more likely to help you.

Spitz6860

07-21-2010

yep, contacting Riot would be the only way, if there is another way it would be considered hacking i think.