xin help???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goorf

07-20-2010

OK, so i have been playing for about a week im not the best but i know what i am doing for the most part. it seems like xin will just stop you no matter what can be done... me and 2 friends did a 3v3 against a team and went like 45/10.... then got the same people again (they changed there ryze to a xin) and it just seamed like he got easy kills just because of the hero... jw if this is just major OP or just i am doing something wrong....

Aquifn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Xin is pretty powerful. A good exhaust or ignite can stop his super healing in a fight. As can a decent lockdown champ. I'm pretty sure that Riot will be stopping his healing ability in the future so that he doesn't run around destroying entire teams.

xpsychedelico

07-21-2010

A stun is best for countering Xin. Stun, kill, move on.

His ult is currently doing too much damage, Riot is planning to nerf it, so try and kill him early to prevent him from snowballing.

Fermitkrog

07-21-2010

Xin can be stopped. But its very hard when the point that he hits OP is 2 kills.

3v3 Style
----------------
What I have found to do is early game at like level 3, xin will normally be soloing top. Have the person on top allow him to push close to the tower and then have the other two go through the bushes by their tower and rush him from behind. Then just 3v1 him down. Do this about 1-2 times and he should fall behind enough to not hit his OP point till about 5-6 kills. Also by the time xin gets like level 8-10 watch out for him soloing the dragon or jungling around for the buffs. These are easy points to gank him in a 2v1 or possibly a 1v1 if he is low enough. Your main goal is to never get in a 1v1 with him. He is a hero where if he has like 1/4 hp he will still take you down in a 1v1. He can also survive tower damage pretty easily, so dont depend on your tower once xin is like level 8.