Question about items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toomah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Hi all, I was just wondering if picking the suggested items for a character is actually sufficient? I still have really no idea and if I went through all the pages trying to figure it out I may be there for a long, long time. I try to stick with them throughout the games.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

The recommended items are there to help guide players in the direction of what the champion excels at. The items, when completed, give you a balance of stats that are believed to help new players best.

They are NOT always the best items for a champion though, and they definitely don't take into consideration what the opposition is trying to run against you. It is up to you if and when to take items not on the recommended list. And when you do, you might have just stepped up your LoL game =)

Toomah

07-20-2010

Thank you for the reply I've been trying out many new characters, Fiddlesticks was my last game I didn't do too bad. 6 kills 8 deaths 1 assist. I would eventually like to get more kills than deaths maybe my item choices will help that

RLACKDRHKS

07-21-2010

dd