AD Sion too good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crying angels View Post
I play alistar where is your cleanse now? muahahaha
Nice one, have a cookie!

Anyway I've yet to see free week Sions not carrying their teams.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

AD Sion is over-powered, I agree. Its perma-stun him or die horribly.

lbgsloan

01-28-2012

AD Sion is basically Dominion's Tryn. Don't know what to do about him? He'll stomp over your entire team when his ult is up. Have a team that can deal with him? Sion will be a useless sack of ****. Nasus or Malphite with a Randuins and/or Frozen Heart laugh at him. He also fares very poorly vs AP burst that can kite him.

Draydan

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
AD Sion is basically Dominion's Tryn. Don't know what to do about him? He'll stomp over your entire team when his ult is up. Have a team that can deal with him? Sion will be a useless sack of ****. Nasus or Malphite with a Randuins and/or Frozen Heart laugh at him. He also fares very poorly vs AP burst that can kite him.
Problem is, Nasus is not the best pick for Dom (decent but not best),
And Malphite is not the usual pick (I see him but not often)

JamesLeBoss

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
Problem is, Nasus is not the best pick for Dom (decent but not best),
Wut????

Nasus is a strong bot lane, not the best but much better than decent.

Draydan

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Wut????

Nasus is a strong bot lane, not the best but much better than decent.
If you pick him for bot, you pump Q and E while leaving Wither on 1 level.
Amirite?

JamesLeBoss

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
If you pick him for bot, you pump Q and E while leaving Wither on 1 level.
Amirite?
No

Q is prioritized last, bot lane Nasus breaks the number 1 rule to Nasus and doesnt bother Q farming.

R>E>W>Q

Even against casters because Nasus is melee and needs to catch up

Draydan

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
No

Q is prioritized last, bot lane Nasus breaks the number 1 rule to Nasus and doesnt bother Q farming.

R>E>W>Q

Even against casters because Nasus is melee and needs to catch up
if you dont have strong Q I do not understand how you counter AD Sion ulti-on.

corpsedrag

01-29-2012

Posting here seems almost pointless but i guess ill give it a try.
from what im reading it sounds like people are talking about ap or ad nasus. I play nasus tank on dom, I have not seen a ad sion who has the raw dps to kill tank nasus. Thorn mail and randuins and its bin more like lawls who are you? Oh right your the guy who think my health gose down fast then you... Good luck with that. Sion ulti i reply with mine and its yes plz, Waist your time dude your giving free attack damage the longer you stand there.

Galgus

01-29-2012

If I could change Sion, I'd make him a bit harder to shut down (Tenacity, perhaps?) but also nerf his ultimate so that team-fights aren't lost if he isn't either bursted down by half the team or perma-CC'd.

Even when you ignite him, a good AD Sion will still be lifestealing for upwards of 150~200 health per swing, and the ult out-lasts the slow.

I honestly think that fixing him would be a design issue with buffs and nerfs, not just a power problem. He can be shut down, but healing half his health in about three auto-attacks if he ever isn't is just over the top. Even Tryndamere won't make come-backs like that that quickly.