AD Sion too good

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

01-28-2012

AD Sion.... Pub stomp champ. Good against people who don't what healing reduction and CC is.

Too bad I've yet to see an AP Sion on Dominion. I'm sure his bot lane ganks would be killer.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
i like how this kid things he invented ad sion, who has been terrorizing low elo since dom was released
I like how you write 3 wrong things with grammar mistakes.
I do not "thing" that I invented him. 100 champions with 2-3 builds per 32 mln players mean that I just started to abuse him in the 1st million or so.
I am about 2 times older than you. Well, judging by your grammar about 3 times.
After release low elo Dom was terrorized by Yi, Trynda, Katarina, Jax, Akali. I was there.
This thread is not about me boasting, its about AD Sion being bit too strong. That week proves my words.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
0.5 while withered. Cleanse, you say? Doesn't matter, he won't catch up and Wither is off cooldown in 6 seconds.

BTW being passive aggressive on the forums doesn't make you cool.
Mercs, QSS and Cleanse. Wither starts with lower number btw.

I'm not agressive. Please reread the whole thread. That wasnt me who started insults.

Narog

01-28-2012

ad sion ? he can only do well against melee

KimKelley

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
Mercs, QSS and Cleanse. Wither starts with lower number btw.

I'm not agressive. Please reread the whole thread. That wasnt me who started insults.

I think the point was, wither will be up again long before Qss or cleanse is off cooldown. If he has all three of those things (cleanse, mercs, qss) he's not really a fearsome individual tbh.

Phourc

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narog1 View Post
ad sion ? he can only do well against melee
Unless a burst assassin kill him in one combo he can generally lifesteal back up, and unless my ignite's up on a bruiser I've never managed to kill him faster than he can heal.

IMO he can only do well in 1v1s or 1v2s.

Draydan

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
I think the point was, wither will be up again long before Qss or cleanse is off cooldown. If he has all three of those things (cleanse, mercs, qss) he's not really a fearsome individual tbh.
With Mercs Wither loses 1/3 of its fearsome power.
Also if hes mean maxed Wither (which no one maxes 1st) and Randuin and FrozenH - that means Nasus is heavily defended but doesnt do alot of damage.

Long story short - what does Nasus going to do? Wither sion to death?

JamesLeBoss

01-28-2012

Didn't even downvote you lol

And I dont even think you've played against a Nasus match up yet. Mercs will shorten the duration but will apply the full debuff sooner.

And I was talking about Malphite because of how his E will scale with armor and is very spammable and his Q can be used to stay out of melee range.

Draydan

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Didn't even downvote you lol

And I dont even think you've played against a Nasus match up yet. Mercs will shorten the duration but will apply the full debuff sooner.

And I was talking about Malphite because of how his E will scale with armor and is very spammable and his Q can be used to stay out of melee range.
Malphite and Rammus are two specific counters to powerful AD attackers. Having two hi-armored tanks doesnt prove that all AD carries are weak and useless

And I understood that you wrote about Malphite. I play him too. Atmog+lifesteal is fun on Shard.

Mercs will shorten the debuff time, letting Sion unleash more DPS.
And remember, he has stun.

crying angels

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post

I told you - Cleanse+Surge solves CC problems and 1v2 problems
I play alistar where is your cleanse now? muahahaha

123456 ... 7