AD Sion too good

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

I enjoyed that when I started Dominion but now more people start to do it now and it turns into "whos Sion is better".

Sions ultimate with Cleans and Surge (sometimes without them) is unstoppable.
Too much free stats for too long (~15s wow).

AD Sion is lacking in SR but he is too strong in Dom.

Needs a nerf.

PS:
Ooookay.
Current Sion is ok for me. I have a champ who's good and gives me 70% win chance. If everyone is ok with that - I'm happy.

PPS:
Thanks for insights guys, interesting to read some counter-tactics. Even pure theory-crafting.

Xanthic

01-28-2012

He was op in the start cause people didn't know how to deal with him. He gets countered rather easily now. Although he's still very strong if played vs a team that benefits his playstyle.

Phourc

01-28-2012

I read that as 'it was fun until someone did it to me!" haha.

Um... he's definitely counterable but if he can get in certain situations - no hard CC or Ignite/Exhaust - he can autoattack himself to full while ulting in just a couple swings. It's hella annoying.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I read that as 'it was fun until someone did it to me!" haha.
Exactly!
I knew it was OP and imbalanced but no one used it, all used other imbas like Rammus, Akali, Jax etc.

So I was like "WTF then I'll be 1st to abuse it!"
Quote:
Um... he's definitely counterable but if he can get in certain situations - no hard CC or Ignite/Exhaust - he can autoattack himself to full while ulting in just a couple swings. It's hella annoying.
I told you - Cleanse+Surge solves CC problems and 1v2 problems

JamesLeBoss

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
Exactly!
I knew it was OP and imbalanced but no one used it, all used other imbas like Rammus, Akali, Jax etc.

So I was like "WTF then I'll be 1st to abuse it!"

I told you - Cleanse+Surge solves CC problems and 1v2 problems
Cleanse doesnt counter Randuins + Frozen Heart especially if it's on a certain rock

Draydan

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Cleanse doesnt counter Randuins + Frozen Heart especially if it's on a certain rock
You realise how much AS has Sion with ulti, Surge and PD, dont you?

Draydan

01-28-2012

Quote:
Today, 03:27 AM

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss

I guess that "-1" is equal to "No, I dont realise"

Stimuz

01-28-2012

i like how this kid things he invented ad sion, who has been terrorizing low elo since dom was released

FDru

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
0.5 while withered. Cleanse, you say? Doesn't matter, he won't catch up and Wither is off cooldown in 6 seconds.

BTW being passive aggressive on the forums doesn't make you cool.

ActionButlerGO

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
He was op in the start cause people didn't know how to deal with him. He gets countered rather easily now. Although he's still very strong if played vs a team that benefits his playstyle.
This. AD Sion was my go-to guy at the start because he was strong and I love playing AD Sion. Despite dominating the early days of Dominion, there was always the threat of a team with a few cc moves knowing exactly how to counter you all game. People have just become more aware of his vulnerabilities.

12345 ... 7