NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

bump

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Why do you need a transfer? If you live in NA, then you should be on the NA Servers, and vice versa. I don't want people from EU slowing down my Loading Time because they have to jump the pond to connect.

Falleth

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
Why do you need a transfer? If you live in NA, then you should be on the NA Servers, and vice versa. I don't want people from EU slowing down my Loading Time because they have to jump the pond to connect.
Eh, l2read.

He's european, that wants to move to eu servers. He probably made his account before EU existed, like I did.
Also loading time is faster or slower because of hardware, not internet connection.

Airaith

01-30-2012

bump

SilentVirtue

01-30-2012

bump

Integrity

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackOrifice View Post
I could reply the hate is mutual, but then again we don't really care that much about your neck of the woods or your opinions/policies/ignorance.

For more info, see http://thepiratebay.org/legal. I think it screens EU vs US mentality pretty well.

Bumping this for great justice!
Cool post but riot doesn't give a ****. You will never get your account transferred as millions of others would also like to do so once they figure out it is an option. Only thing I can see them doing is charging a fee for a transfer for the time and resources it would take. Legendary skins cost roughly $20 your looking at a $50 server transfer. This would even require them to higher dozens of extra employees just to handle the influx of transfers back and forth.

Kec

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
First of all, we don't live in NA lol, thats what we are saying, we started playing when there were no EU servers adn now we are stuck here with our main accounts. Second of all, loading time has nothing to do with ms, it has with your computer preformance so think before you write

Alte

01-30-2012

signed

Inquity

01-30-2012

Your asking riot to implement a simple database transfer lol, sorry to say but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Riot has made what 3 maps over the span of 4 years, huge applause there guys don't strain yourselfs too much. It's apparent that all riot cares about is the money they make and not there customer loyal or not. Hence why all we see is 6300 ip champs constantly being released. Money money money...

Slaol

01-30-2012

Agree wholeheartedly with ability to transfer, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be prepared to pay for it...