NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LollerCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Lol I think they are doing pretty **** good job ignoring us...
Forever ignored...

BackOrifice

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Real reason <--- Americans hate Europeans and don't give a dam.
I could reply the hate is mutual, but then again we don't really care that much about your neck of the woods or your opinions/policies/ignorance.

For more info, see http://thepiratebay.org/legal. I think it screens EU vs US mentality pretty well.

Bumping this for great justice!

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I'm wondering why they couldn't just do some sort of login then choose server and play. 1 account for 3 servers.

SharinganCC

01-30-2012

Bump, make it happen.

dumponursoul

01-30-2012

Bump, you guys deserve good ping.

Bazylov

01-30-2012

bump

Raelicious

01-30-2012

Gief ;_;

ExoSaint

01-30-2012

why didn't you just create an EU Account when the servers came out >.>
I don't see TSM complaining about it. Personally I moved from Europe to the US a couple of months ago and I just started leveling again. Not a big deal... unless you make a big deal out of it >.>
People just complain about everything....

Dracozero

01-30-2012

bump, hope for the future

Ashika

01-30-2012

The argument: "Pro's made the switch so why can't you" doesnt really apply to the casual league of legends players. The professionals just pumped so much money into their accounts in order to level up fast, get quad IP boosts for their runes and they buy all the champions for RP, simply because it's an investement for their potential income (winning league tournaments). I simple cannot invest the amount of time and money into another account.

Mostly everyone who wants the transfer is in the same situation: We created a League of Legends account before there were decent EU servers, fell in love with the game and supported it by spending money even though the game is free to play. There is a substantial amount of income that these players generated for Riot. Now that we've all matured and are taking this game much more seriously after the ranked ladders and now ranked teams were introduced we want to experience the game to the fullest, without the extra ping that can impact our performance.

We would like our support for this game to be repaid by giving us the server we can enjoy this game on without having to sacrifice an absurd amount of time and money for content we already unlocked. Most of us will even pay Riot for this service (I know I would).

We know content is important. We know spending resources on this could not pay off in the long run but please Riot, consider the quality of life upgrade for so many players who have been with you from the start of this game.