NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonalds View Post
I totally agree with the topic-starter..

When beta ended, me and my friends (we're from Holland) decided not to play on the EU Servers as GOA was totally worthless. Also back then we didnt really care about 200 ms, as we werent playing the game that serious. Therefore we just stayed on the US Servers.

But now that we're way more serious and wanna participate in (online) Tournaments, the 200 ms and different timezone is really annoying.

I really don't mind leveling another lvl 30 (Already did that), or paying some fee for transferring (like in WoW). I just don't wanna lose all the champions I've purchased (got em all by now), or the few hundred dollars I've spent on skins etc.
Exactly, when EU servers came live I was still noob and I didn't see the problem in 200 ping, but with more and more games I started to see that lag that is in many situations key factor of sucssess in same skill matchup.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

up

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerzar View Post
Hmpf, a bit late for that. I already started an account on EU-West. So maybe they could fusion already existing accounts from NA with EU-West. But I doubt it's going to happen.
This

Bazylov

01-29-2012

I and my friends want that transfer too. Do it riot, or transfer us manually please.

ArkhamHorror

01-29-2012

up again

Lord GiantR

01-29-2012

i want this soooooo badly.

SilentVirtue

01-29-2012

Agreed so do I! Cmon riot, EU players should be on the EU servers.

Kec

01-30-2012

up

jucaspriest

01-30-2012

I just have the same problem. Already lvling up a EU account and saving all the IP for runes. But it is a pain.
Besides the beta testers/really old players there are also people that simply move and it is not really hard to do it at all.
I'm gonna save this thread and UP until a meaningful red response appear. Would be interesting to know if they are even considering this.
Come on, riot! Give us something!

Lord GiantR

01-30-2012

up ya go.