NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexidemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

heres something from Facebook group:

Przemysław Woźniak: BS my friend got transfer from NA to EU hes got 0 wins on new account same summoner name but at start hes got refund for all champs and skins (hes got like 150000 IP and a lot RP, IP boosts from referals ofc), they did it couse hes got 500+ referals and are in close connection with some riot ppl

Bones187

02-05-2012

please

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro Prime View Post

Przemysław Woźniak: BS my friend got transfer from NA to EU hes got 0 wins on new account same summoner name but at start hes got refund for all champs and skins (hes got like 150000 IP and a lot RP, IP boosts from referals ofc), they did it couse hes got 500+ referals and are in close connection with some riot ppl
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT

RIot, comment on this please will yah ?

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

bump!

Thorrage

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro Prime View Post

Proof or didnt happened...

Bazylov

02-05-2012

bump

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

^^

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

This thread is only alive during EU timezone, and still we have almost 60 pages, I wonder why its so alive during EU primetime .... Lol riot, We need you to come in hear and give some answers!

MiticoPalla

02-05-2012

bump

Coition

Recruiter

02-05-2012

bump and i just made this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=20623392
before noticing this one.
MERGE PLZ