NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiuel

02-05-2012

I can't see how a transfer such as this could be so difficult... I really can't see it.

SnowTauren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

bump

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Riot, Where areeeee youu?!?

Tidus Highwind

02-05-2012

Its´s incredible in the çast 48 hours hundreds of people came here comment and gave us support. they thump up the thread, and tham more than 9 k people saw this, and Riot just choose to ignore us, even when their staff is in the forums. Nice Nice..

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus Highwind View Post
Its´s incredible in the çast 48 hours hundreds of people came here comment and gave us support. they thump up the thread, and tham more than 9 k people saw this, and Riot just choose to ignore us, even when their staff is in the forums. Nice Nice..
I do not think they are purposely avoiding us, I just think their working on solving this, and waiting till they have a solution before unraveling it to us

(I HOPE, I HOPE SO MUCH !)

Tidus Highwind

02-05-2012

^ You my friend are a dreamer. if they are working on it why doesn´t a red come here and just say "We are working on it"? I will probably just quit and pump some meney in my EU acount...

Dzemoslav

Recruiter

02-05-2012

They could work on this 2 weeks or a month, and if they put a price on transfer like 1.5k rp or something, i think they will make more money than producing 2 or 3 champs...

Hltman

02-05-2012

bump

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

Bump

Izrodus

02-05-2012

!bump