Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

Tidus, If u were here I would bake u a cake for ure continued support and work here !

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

Thanks Nico but i ´m not doing this just for you guys, i have personal interest in defeating Riot in their own game ^.^

The game of making money !

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

^ Well, I just wanna be able to play without having 250 ping... even though i'm 1600 ~elo constantly, its really hard when i need to combo with some champs cause of that..

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

Noone with my wickd irelia rune request NicoSad

RIOT, DROP BY WILL YAH?

Thorrage

02-04-2012

I dont think Riot dont do this because they would lost players on NA. We would move to another of their own server anyway, it's not a third company managing them anymore, so I dont see how it could be the reason. On another point TSM moving to EUW shows both pro and casual gamers would benefit from this ! What are you waiting for Riot ???

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

^Yes, very true !

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

Morello is in the forums bump this thread now and he might (propably not) ansawer us !

Awordofcaution

02-04-2012

daily bump

Pivu

02-04-2012

Teh bump

MojKuracTiPicka

02-04-2012

You can see how much they care about us. They don't give a ****. 51 pages of people begging for help and I havent seen red so far. Pretty sure they are working on an auto posting bot for this forum, same as the one they have in the Support section.

#Supporting NA ---> EU!