NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Tidus, If u were here I would bake u a cake for ure continued support and work here !

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

Thanks Nico but i īm not doing this just for you guys, i have personal interest in defeating Riot in their own game ^.^

The game of making money !

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

^ Well, I just wanna be able to play without having 250 ping... even though i'm 1600 ~elo constantly, its really hard when i need to combo with some champs cause of that..

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

Noone with my wickd irelia rune request NicoSad

RIOT, DROP BY WILL YAH?

Thorrage

02-04-2012

I dont think Riot dont do this because they would lost players on NA. We would move to another of their own server anyway, it's not a third company managing them anymore, so I dont see how it could be the reason. On another point TSM moving to EUW shows both pro and casual gamers would benefit from this ! What are you waiting for Riot ???

NicoThePico

02-04-2012

^Yes, very true !

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

Morello is in the forums bump this thread now and he might (propably not) ansawer us !

Awordofcaution

02-04-2012

daily bump

Pivu

02-04-2012

Teh bump

MojKuracTiPicka

02-04-2012

You can see how much they care about us. They don't give a ****. 51 pages of people begging for help and I havent seen red so far. Pretty sure they are working on an auto posting bot for this forum, same as the one they have in the Support section.

#Supporting NA ---> EU!