NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bdzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

bump

DENNY MYERS

02-05-2013

bump

Ludi Kamatar13

02-05-2013

I've been wanting to transfer for a long long time, been submiting requests once a month, and the whole time I've been getting automated e-mail responses and I can say I'm really pissed atm. Been playing this game for over 2 years, spent lots of money and time on it, I have finally bought all champions, have 101 skin, 9 full rune pages, 15000 IP, never been banned or warned and the least I expect is to get a normal e-mail response from a real person that actually cares about my problem, but no, they are very persistant with automatic responses. Don't know why it is even called Support, when they operate like FAQ. But got to give them props, they created the ultimate best job ever - Sitting at the computer copy pasting answers. I'm jealous. But the problem is they aren't helping nor caring at all.

So this is what I'm doing from now on. I send them a request and as soon as I get the automatic response I send them a new (same) request and wait for the automatic response and then again. Been doing this for a couple of days and will continue doing it until they make the transfer possible. Kinda makes me feel better.

So I encourage everyone with the same problem to do the same please. If almost 4000 replies (mostly bumps, but that's cool lol) and over 125,000 hits don't get their attention maybe this or something else will. Be creative please. And be persistant. Cause I'm not planning to stop.

And ofc sign the petition here please: http://redd.it/172f3n

Ludi Kamatar13

02-05-2013

Bump

DaBigD

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi Kamatar13 View Post
I've been wanting to transfer for a long long time, been submiting requests once a month, and the whole time I've been getting automated e-mail responses and I can say I'm really pissed atm. Been playing this game for over 2 years, spent lots of money and time on it, I have finally bought all champions, have 101 skin, 9 full rune pages, 15000 IP, never been banned or warned and the least I expect is to get a normal e-mail response from a real person that actually cares about my problem, but no, they are very persistant with automatic responses. Don't know why it is even called Support, when they operate like FAQ. But got to give them props, they created the ultimate best job ever - Sitting at the computer copy pasting answers. I'm jealous. But the problem is they aren't helping nor caring at all.

So this is what I'm doing from now on. I send them a request and as soon as I get the automatic response I send them a new (same) request and wait for the automatic response and then again. Been doing this for a couple of days and will continue doing it until they make the transfer possible. Kinda makes me feel better.

So I encourage everyone with the same problem to do the same please. If almost 4000 replies (mostly bumps, but that's cool lol) and over 125,000 hits don't get their attention maybe this or something else will. Be creative please. And be persistant. Cause I'm not planning to stop.

And ofc sign the petition here please: http://redd.it/172f3n

Well and now you have the right to do it all over again on EU and spend even more money aren't ya glad

Jemiide

02-05-2013

Bump

CloudminS

02-05-2013

bump, c'mon!!

Jemiide

02-05-2013

Bump. Guys ! there is hope : http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...53509#10353509

teiKirisi

02-05-2013

buuump!

Ludi Kamatar13

02-05-2013

Bump