NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

felyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-04-2013

bump

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Bump!

kappisto

01-04-2013

bump

Vagineer

01-04-2013

bump

Jemiide

01-04-2013

Bump, and FORCE dem lazy friends to upvote it and like Facebook.

kappisto

01-05-2013

bump

AF Northstar

01-05-2013

Bump!

Kryszak

01-05-2013

We all want the transfer option NA > EU !

BANDIDAz

01-05-2013

Guys I've got this:
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! I completely appreciate where you are coming from, as NA -> EU transfers is probably one of the highest desired features in League of Legends at the moment.

We are currently working on the feature that, when complete, should allow players to transfer freely between all existing regions. Unfortunately, I cannot be specific about the features implementation or the release date, as we don’t want to release an unfinished product, so unexpected delays can force us to change release dates. To avoid confusing or disappointing our players, we try to only announce release dates when we’re sure we can meet the arrival schedule.

Please keep an eye on our news section for further details about our exciting upcoming content and features.

The League of Legends Announcements:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news

Let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. See you on the Fields of Justice!

Kind Regards,

Picture of Horse
Player Support Lead
Riot Games

January 03, 2013 14:42

Plz Thumbs up so everyone can see it

AF Northstar

01-05-2013

Bump!