NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Hollymonster (League of Legends Player Support | Riot Games Support) Dec 13 09:38 (PST)

As I said, we are working on a solution that will get you to the server that you want to be on. We've been working on this solution for a very long time because of how complicated the process is. I assure you that we understand the need for this solution, and it is being diligently worked on.

Warmest Regards, Hollymonster ☜(⌒.⌒)☞

Best answer I've gotten.

Lendriqu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

i think my ***** will fall off from all the fapping when the transfer finally is available

wilzo

12-15-2012

awww there is hope!

GKET

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquire View Post
Hollymonster (League of Legends Player Support | Riot Games Support) Dec 13 09:38 (PST)

As I said, we are working on a solution that will get you to the server that you want to be on. We've been working on this solution for a very long time because of how complicated the process is. I assure you that we understand the need for this solution, and it is being diligently worked on.

Warmest Regards, Hollymonster ☜(⌒.⌒)☞

Best answer I've gotten.
Typical lip-service that we hear for years....

BUMP

talosgk

12-15-2012

>: |

Maklu

12-15-2012

bump

Bogieman

12-15-2012

Bump

Atrumitos

12-15-2012

Yeah so a few people managed to go to EU by jumping through hoops. Had I known I could transfer from Turkey to EU I'd have done this already using google translate.

At least it proved one thing. This is possible and has been possible for some time now.

The platform is there to do it between EU and turkey servers. Just make it so we can do it between EU and NA servers and everything will be solved.

Why allow the turks to go home in the first place and for free? Unless you only allow people to transfer to empty servers of course. Good policy there.

Once more, we want to give you our money so you move our accounts from NA to EU. How hard is that? Do you think we won't buy MORE skins when we move there?

You've already lost 5 legendaries from me and my friends with this ****. We'd rather play for absolutely free than pay you a dime since you won't move our accounts. Simple as that.

Ratzing

12-15-2012

b-u-m-p

Lendriqu

12-15-2012

bump