NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnalde

12-14-2012

Oh yay. Another maintenance during all the day hours, making Europeans unable to play on their account throughout a (vacation) day.

Please, realize NA -> EU transfers already, so the maintenance will fall in the wee hours for us as well!

Manini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

bump

kappisto

12-14-2012

bump

Bogieman

12-14-2012

Bump

ZMorrell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Let people play where they want, just reset their elo if they transfer.
BUMP

oep a bakkes

12-14-2012

i read through 20 pages. no single red to be found. is riot even reading their own forums?????

BUMP

Nap4lm

12-14-2012

Just like you said, I started playing on NA a looooooooooooooong time ago, so when they fixed the EU servers that made me want to switch from NA to EU soooo bad! My ping on NA is around 180 while it is 25 on EU, therefore I feel delays when playing on NA, when turning, when using spells. First I thought that this was supposed to be in the game, but when I then created an account on EU I felt a huge difference, a good difference, a difference I feel I want, and in that case with all of my champions, skins and runes. So please riot, please make a service enabling us to transfer from NA to either of the EU servers. Additionally, you will earn money by enabling us that so it feels like you will make a profit out of it. Thanks!

betrayel

12-14-2012

BUMP! me wanna switch from NA to EU!

Drakuns

12-14-2012

Im haven trouble patching game so i looked here and seen this whats stopping you from asking them something like ill lvl a 30 u copy the skins or logon to my account and put all the skins from the other one and delete my other account.

If i was Riot and i seen all these people knocking them id delete there accounts if i was having a bad day :P but really they maybe dont want to because people could sell there accounts to someone else and say that they want in in a different server. RIGHT.

EtazisGG

12-14-2012

Riots just trolling i think, they already have damn transfer system. Here like TONES OF MONEY for them, coz of i cant rly play ali to make combo, cant actualy blow gragas barrels in time, cant make Q+W combo on oriana coz of damn DELAY. Why all my friends now playing on EU, whatever, Riots love when we have problems?