NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lendriqu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

http://de.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen...removal_where/

not working anymore ...

riot must be laughing at us so hard right now ^^

Hazza91

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloutXD View Post
I have read a lot of things about how there isn't enough demand for this service etc, but the way i see it is why are we being ignored. Either theres too many who want this service and something should be done or there aren't enough of us and we should be transferred across without a lot of hassle
HEAR HEAR!

Getting tired of having automated responses saying its not possible, but the thing that annoys me the most is that they don't give a reason why. If there was a legitimate tech reason as to why they couldn't do this, then I would understand, but as it goes at the moment they are just ignoring us or waving us away.

CheezySneezeXD

12-13-2012

Lol, a few of them made it across the borders.... Some of us still remain behind the bars of the NA ping.
Good luck fella's i wish you fruitful and most importantly lag free games!

GOD SPEED GENTLEMAN!!!!!

SNabL

12-13-2012

since we all know how much attention the help&support forum gets, i just made a new threat in general discussion. so maybe i red might actually say something about the transfer... bump it if u like. thanks.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2898094

Brne

12-13-2012

****ing riot i live in eu now i want transfer to eu and stop ignoring us dumb ****s

kappisto

12-13-2012

still bump !

Bogieman

12-13-2012

Bump

GKET

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Waiting for possibility to transfer from US to EU since beta. We are really, really tired of constant mislead and distorting the facts. Just remeber, RIOT is not the same, small, insignificant company like few years ago. NOW, THEY ARE BIG LIKE ****ING MOLOCH. They have money, they have people, they have equipment, they have prestige, they are recognized in the world. So at last, they could stop pitching us a cheap excuses and other kind of bs (like they dont have a time or money...), and answer us - WHY IS STILL NOT POSSIBLE?

BUMP TO THE EFFECT

Sheepcraft

12-14-2012

just imagine how much money they would earn for this feature

kappisto

12-14-2012

bump