NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lendriqu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

bumpidy

RolloutXD

12-12-2012

Both me and my friends have been stuck here since season 1. We began playing
when the eu servers were terribad! We are all from England and I'm glad there are people wanting this issue addressed!

I have read a lot of things about how there isn't enough demand for this service etc, but the way i see it is why are we being ignored. Either theres too many who want this service and something should be done or there aren't enough of us and we should be transferred across without a lot of hassle!

People have said that they will pay money which I guess you guys seem to care quite a lot about so theres a win for you and all the players will get what they want, which in the end is just to play the game in the client region of where we live!

At least give us a response other than the auto message!! Where is the support there??? Lets get this thread too something they can ignore!

Postypost

12-13-2012

Somene made this thread on Reddit yesterday but they keep deleting them:

Hi! By following this guide, you will be able to transfer your account from NA to EU with only one paid transfer and you get Olaf + Brolaf free!
--- First make a support ticket. Say that you want a transfer from NA to TURKEY. Yes, Turkey. (that one is free)
--- Wait a day or two.
--- You will get a new email. In Turkish.
Skip untill you see something like this: Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabın Kullanıcı Adı:
Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabın Sihirdar Adı:
Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabını Kayıt Ettiğin
E-posta Adresi:
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının Kullanıcı Adı:
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının Sihirdar Adı:
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının E-posta Adresi:
You will need this later.
--- Switch to Turkey client and make a new account. (That will be your main account later on).
--- Fill out that form from email like this:
Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabın Kullanıcı Adı: NA account name
Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabın Sihirdar Adı: NA summoner name
Kuzey Amerika Sunucusundaki Hesabını Kayıt Ettiğin E-posta Adresi: NA account email
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının Kullanıcı Adı: your new turkey account name
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının Sihirdar Adı: your new turkey summoner name
Türkiye Sunucusundaki Hesabının E-posta Adresi: turkey email account
--- Wait an hour or two and your account will be transferred to Turkey.
Under the new account you made earlier. GZ, You're half way there.
--- Use those RP you bought while you were still on NA server (because dollars-cheaper, avoid Euro) to transfer your new account to EU West or EU Nordic and East.
That's it.
With around 2600 RP you got: Transfer from NA to EU.
Free account name change.
Free summoner name change. Free Olaf + Brolaf skin. What more could you ask for? EDIT: transfer is 2600. not 1200.

TL DR = You could transfer you NA account to Turkey and from Turkey to your EU server of choice.
Seems like it wasn't a technical problem

kappisto

12-13-2012

bump

talosgk

12-13-2012

can anyone confirm that this method works? and its not considered an exploit?

RolloutXD

12-13-2012

Alot of my friends have tried it and are saying Riot are turning them down on the Turkey transfer which I don't get why as its what people have been after for months now...

Raelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Really have no idea why riot won't let people transfer away. The only reason I don't play this anymore is cause I can't handle the US pings. I spent loads of money on my account, and starting anew cause EU is playable nowadays is..not an option. I would pay to transfer.. but as usual riot blames it on tech issues, when there obviously isnt any.

MG Emorrow

12-13-2012

please riot give us something (europeans stuck on na server) for christmas

kappisto

12-13-2012

Give us christmas present and let us tranfer from NA to EU , i will pay for it if i must ...

Ratzing

12-13-2012

BUMP
is this turkey thingy legit?