NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Bump!

kappisto

11-24-2012

bump

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Bump!

Maklu

11-24-2012

bump

Boldrick

11-24-2012

Bump

DragonBane

11-24-2012

Bump

I would like to remind riot that allowing people to transfer from NA to EU will take away the idea of riot having acquired the "Soon" trademark. The small percentage of people that actually use the league of legends forums have shown that there is enough wish for a NA to EU transfer, the small percentage represents the much larger group of people that want it, but do not express themselves trough the forums, that are waiting for what they see as a vital option.

I myself made an account on the NA server, as it was the only server to play on at that time and I am disappointed that there is no way for me, to get the account I played so many hours and was planning to buy more RP on later, possibly for more then if I had bought this great game to support and I can not fullfill my wish, I have no wish to use my much lesser EUW account, which has about a 500 game difference counter on it. I have no wish to make up for the time lost and I just want to be able to transfer my account.

AF Northstar

11-24-2012

Bump!

AF Northstar

11-24-2012

Bump!

krakenzomg

11-25-2012

bump

kappisto

11-25-2012

bump