NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krakenzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

bump

kappisto

11-16-2012

bump

anagog

11-16-2012

Yet another bumpity

PR Fuzzybutt

11-16-2012

My butt is fuzzy and I support this thread.

We all understand that the high ping does not only affect you individually as a player but it also renders teammates a bit helpless when things go from bad to worse. And in all honesty, it only causes people to rage and verbally abuse from one side to another, and it all ends up in: "WHy are these european ******s in our server" and when that starts happening, they will respond back with :**** you americans". In other words, RIOT respond, or you will just create a loop of I hate you I hate you back we all hate each other, nationality division and prejudice here.

Yankesik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Bump.

SoulAbility

11-16-2012

Wow how many American companies are there? How many other country companies exclude America? For god sake let us have our one GAME!

krakenzomg

11-16-2012

bump.

Makee

11-16-2012

Man this depressed me greatly a whole year nearly with no red post :/

krakenzomg

11-17-2012

bump

Merged

11-17-2012

bump