NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krakenzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
bump.

raswish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

transfer NA to EU pls

Bogieman

11-12-2012

Bump

Choker24

11-13-2012

bump

Justina

11-13-2012

bump

krakenzomg

11-13-2012

bump

kappisto

11-13-2012

Season 3 coming and nothing changed
Bump

krakenzomg

11-13-2012

bump

AF Northstar

11-13-2012

Bump! Come on Riot, give us this now with the start of season 3 !!!

ROLPPA

11-13-2012

I'm from Finland, and I started playing LoL in september 2010. EU-server was known for it's constant crashing so my friends had started playing on NA. I joined them since I didn't wanna play alone. Now, few years later, we still play LoL on NA with the same 2 friends who had got me started to play LoL. But we have lots of new friends who play on EU-W. I WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM SO BAD, especially after Riot told about the premade-5's s3 thingy. not that we have any real chance to get to top 32, but I'd like to stop playing casual soloQ and start playing casual 5's with all players for once speaking the same language with me. I have been theorycrafting so much great teamcomps that I'd like to try in action.
I'm not gonna make a new acco since i own tons of runes and 84 champs. 3+ k games.. RIOT PLS