NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Bump!

Unnero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyhndz View Post
Riot cannot switch your account from NA to EU. Because the information on the NA servers is different to the servers in EU, and to just swap your account to EU takes Riot an employee to do it, which costs money.

Now a paid service to have this done like World of Warcraft? Yeah, maybe not for $25 but for 1500 Riot Points maybe?

In my opinion though you're better off making a new account on the EU servers now since the season is ending.
The saved data doesn't differ in any way from EU, the only difference is in language settings which I'm pretty sure does not affect save data. Maybe paid service? Transfer between the two Eu servers cost 2600 RP, 20 euros which I'm pretty sure covers the time to push a button.

AF Northstar

11-11-2012

Bump!

AF Northstar

11-11-2012

Bump!

krakenzomg

11-11-2012

bump

Fulc

11-12-2012

BUmpety bumpy bump

AF Northstar

11-12-2012

Bump!

AF Northstar

11-12-2012

Bump!

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnero View Post
The saved data doesn't differ in any way from EU, the only difference is in language settings which I'm pretty sure does not affect save data. Maybe paid service? Transfer between the two Eu servers cost 2600 RP, 20 euros which I'm pretty sure covers the time to push a button.
Nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

Mortalll

11-12-2012

bump.

i would pay up to 10$ for it.