NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Just keep this thread alive guys, and riot will notice it, Hopefully something will happen ! Keep the thread alive!

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

@Tryndamere
hey buddy! Maybe you would like to comment on this thread as well : P

1 800 BOOBS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Its not physicly possible to transfer accounts to another server. Its not riot... even Blizzard can't do that. They can only give new serial codes but progress will be lost. They should just link the servers since Ping isnt that much of an issue. I have a decent internet and my ping only goes up by 10 (to 110)when I play on eu and Im on the east coast. West coast should have a ping around 130-140 then.

GovertGoudglans

01-31-2012

EUW is full. go eueast

sup dawg its JAX

01-31-2012

Riot should just make it possible to transfer accounts between all servers at will (aka you could transfer NA -> EU and the next week EU -> Asia) but for a 20$ fee each time, they'll make tons of bucks and everyone will be satisfied. They could easily make this automated, I mean all they have to do is implement some form of transfer protocol that contains an account's data and make it with an automated form through Riot store much like changing summoner name.

Pivu

01-31-2012

Want - EU east.

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

We are on EU and our ping goes from 200 or more. Never less. I thought it wouldn't be that much of a difference, but when I play on EU account with 30 ping I can harass MUCH more in lane just because I know my champion won't take that much time to act.

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

the bump is on the table.

steve248

01-31-2012

bump

Kec

01-31-2012

I even dont care about my level and elo. I would be satisfied if they just give me lvl 1 account with same amount of IP and RP that I spent already on my NA account. I will get lvls with time...its just about skins and s**t load of champions that I have

EDIT: and runes