NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

I created this account when I was "studying" and had plenty of free time. Now that I work and can spend hours on the forum bumping this thread but not really playing LOL, I shall do so until you guys let me transfer the account.
To get the same stuff I would need to spend 3-4 years playing as much as I am now : (
Or thousands of dollars.......
I see what you did there, Riot!

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucaspriest View Post
I created this account when I was "studying" and had plenty of free time. Now that I work and can spend hours on the forum bumping this thread but not really playing LOL, I shall do so until you guys let me transfer the account.
To get the same stuff I would need to spend 3-4 years playing as much as I am now : (
Or thousands of dollars.......
I see what you did there, Riot!
I'm glad you help out bumping, I do the same, only I'm a bachelor student, and I have this forum app on my android, so gonna bump every hour too until we have a answer, its pretty sad how they ignore us :/

Davrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hello Cro Prime, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beardless
just helping riot out a bit

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davrel View Post
just helping riot out a bit
U know this guy is probably fired atm ;P

Falleth

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoThePico View Post
U know this guy is probably fired atm ;P
He isn't.

Also, bump.

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
He isn't.

Also, bump.
Thats how I read between tryndamers lines ;P

Tokiopopski

01-31-2012

I'd love to have one account that can login to both servers (different summoner names if already taken) where everything but your wins/ELO etc carry other. Not a transfer as such, just the ability to play on either with all your stuff at any given time.

Here's dreaming.

uberwissen

01-31-2012

A lot of you 13 yr old thinks its just a matter of transferring the champs you own etc. But there are laws involved with things like that.

Different toa, eula etc.

The NA to EU thing will NEVER happen, unfortunately that does mean all your effort/money will be wasted.

However, if you want to know why it will never happen, I googled NA to EU transfer for WoW. If Blizzard cannot make something like this happen, Riot Games certainly will not be able to either

So you can stay here, keep spending money on your account, or make a new account while you can before investing even more into your current account.

If Riot/ Blizzard could charge 30+ dollars to copy 5 megs of data to another server they would have done it long ago

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberwissen View Post
A lot of you 13 yr old thinks its just a matter of transferring the champs you own etc. But there are laws involved with things like that.

Different toa, eula etc.

The NA to EU thing will NEVER happen, unfortunately that does mean all your effort/money will be wasted.

However, if you want to know why it will never happen, I googled NA to EU transfer for WoW. If Blizzard cannot make something like this happen, Riot Games certainly will not be able to either

So you can stay here, keep spending money on your account, or make a new account while you can before investing even more into your current account.

If Riot/ Blizzard could charge 30+ dollars to copy 5 megs of data to another server they would have done it long ago
Thanks for coming here dashing negative upon us, tell me, how hard is it to make a dublicate account for the maybe 200 people who is from EU but have a full NA account, like me, I spent waaaaaaay more then the avarge paying customer, and i dont want to lose my stash, i want to bring it with me to EU

Rav Abaddon

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViaTe v2 View Post
lol is it really that hard to transfer accounts?
YES.

It's actually difficult.