NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donut Puncher

01-31-2012

bump for EU justice

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerzar View Post
Hmpf, a bit late for that. I already started an account on EU-West. So maybe they could fusion already existing accounts from NA with EU-West. But I doubt it's going to happen.

American companies rarely give a **** about their european customers.
Riot has been a Chinese company for a while. Maybe you request China server instead?

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Getting tired and frustrating living in the hope that riot might actually care bout this, and hoping someone will answer us

Sayath

01-31-2012

Up every day, every night.

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

up we go

Alsoar

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShroud View Post
EU players too few on NA servers to be worth it: Build a code (I know it takes a lot of time and effort, but its possible and will make us happier and more motivated to continue being loyal, worth it.) and transfer us, the minority manually.
Build what code? They already done it in the past. It was only about a year ago when any NA player could transfer to the SEA server (Garena) for free. They could do the same thing for NA to EU.

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

@Pendragon, Ure lusking around, drop by !

Slunk3R

01-31-2012

I want this too, I have an account on EU, but it's only level 20 and I don't really have runes nor do I have skins there..

Yuki Akuma

01-31-2012

OP - "Riot can't ignore us forever!"
Phreak - "Challenge accepted."

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slunk3R View Post
I want this too, I have an account on EU, but it's only level 20 and I don't really have runes nor do I have skins there..
Yeah, this is what sucks for most of us, people are even buying accounts for EU people just so they dont have to spend another 2 years getting the same amount of stuff they had here