NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazylov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

bump

C00LST0RYBR0

02-16-2012

Seems like they can. I'm also not spending more money until this feature happens. The problem is, many of us, when started playing 18 month ago, made their account on the US server, because at that time the support for EU was terrible to say the least. Nowadays EU is equal or better ping wise but we have to split our investments onto 2 servers, which I am not willing to do.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

they surely have the power to ignore us (and look bad doing it)

but i have the power to bump this till my keyboard works.

Tidus Highwind

02-16-2012

Quote:
Greetings Ruben,

I'm very sorry to hear about your predicament. I'm the Tech Support Lead for Riot Games. I'm afraid the reason we are unable to perform NA to EU transfers is legitimately because the functionality to perform such a transfer actually doesn't exist yet. We're working on it, because we realize this is a feature many of our players would like, and we would like to offer this option to you all. I wish I had more detailed information about when this would be finished, but we don’t want to release an unfinished product, so unexpected delays can force us to change release dates. To avoid confusing or disappointing our players, we try to only announce release dates when we’re sure we can meet the arrival schedule.

In the meantime, I would be happy to help you minimize the lag you're experiencing when you connect to NA. I realize it won't be perfect, but I can probably greatly reduce it for you. I'll just need the following information in order to do so:

1) Information about your network configuration: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...etworkinfo-log
2) A process list: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...a-process-list
3) A Netalyzr: Just go to http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/ and run the test. Once the test is complete, copy the full url and paste it into this ticket.
4) A Tracert to our NA servers:

-Press the [Windows Key] + R
-Type cmd and hit Ok
-You should now see a black window with white letters. Copy this command:
(tracert 64.7.194.236) > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Tracert.log"
-Hit Enter
-Find Tracert.log on your desktop.
-Attach Tracert.log to this ticket.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

ChronopolisCC
Riot Games Customer Support
I said lol to this

jojo35

02-16-2012

bump

Hltman

02-16-2012

bump

NicoThePico

02-16-2012

bump

jojo35

02-16-2012

bump

MojKuracTiPicka

02-16-2012

bump for transfer

ArkhamHorror

02-16-2012

bump