NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

bump!

Spellz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

bamp

benserker

02-15-2012

I wanted to write "bump" too. Just to show Riot that a lot of members really want that transfer. But as "Tidus Highwind" said, we need arguments. So here's my statement:

I spent about 250 or 300 Dollars in my NA-LoL-Account. I also have an EUWest-Account to play with other friends of our community. Half of our community plays on EUWest the other half on NA. I would never spend a cent on my EUWest-Account. Why should I? Not a single player of our ~20 LoL-players would spend a **** cent in their alt-acc. Since I've read that Riot dont want to come up with a transfer I began to hesitate and even stop to spend more money in my primary (NA) acc, cause I often play on my second acc these days. And all of my mates think that way. Some of us even stopped to play LoL because the game is tearing apart our community in NA- and EUWest-Players.

To come to an end my last argument: All of our NA-LoLers would pay 50 Dollars+ to transfer their char to EUWest!!

Greetings
benserker of FightGenossen Swiss Gaming Community

Falleth

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benserker View Post
I wanted to write "bump" too. Just to show Riot that a lot of members really want that transfer. But as "Tidus Highwind" said, we need arguments.
I've spent about 150$ on mine NA account (playing since beta) and another 50 on my gf's, but right now I have no incentive of buying any more, because I would rather do it AFTER I move my main account to server I want to play on (EU, where I have wonderful, wonderful 32~ping).

NicoThePico

02-15-2012

Played since Irelia came, Started NA cause all my friends where here, and at that moment, the EU server was really bad, now the EU server is good, and I want to change ;D !

BitFlash

02-15-2012

bump

Tidus Highwind

02-15-2012

Played since the open beta ended, have spent almost 2160 hours in this game, almost 120 euros, so yeh i want the transfer !

NicoThePico

02-15-2012

^spent the same and more Riot, come give us something, anything..

Bazylov

02-15-2012

bump, but ive already know that they are not working on this, ill post some interesting stuff soon

Thorrage

02-15-2012

When new servers where created, like Philippines and korean servers, they offered transferts. There was a european server, but it's not the same now, there are 2 new servers, only the database is the same, and transfert is possible between EUW and EUN&E, but not with NA. Why didnt they worked to transfert NA-EU when they had the opportunity to do ?? It was the perfect moment to assemble all LoL players database. One database of players, several servers to play. Isnt the case for dota 2 or other MMo games ? pro players could train against other team without smurfing, like normal players who just dont wanna to restart their 2 year old account...