NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Riot, We are all waiting patiently for your answer!

steve248

01-30-2012

yes i want this too

BlazeSword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

bump

Bazylov

01-30-2012

bump

NicoThePico

01-30-2012

Go Go Riot !

0Splicer0

01-30-2012

They don't have to "transfer", why they don't just create another account with everything you have in the EU server for everyone who asks? It should take some time to finish everything but there shouldn't be more than a few thousands.

NicoThePico

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Splicer0 View Post
They don't have to "transfer", why they don't just create another account with everything you have in the EU server for everyone who asks? It should take some time to finish everything but there shouldn't be more than a few thousands.
Well yes, this might be a solotion, though it sounds expensive, but its a soluton unless their able to just transfer the accounts like they did with EUW/EUE

K4kt4r

01-30-2012

Really want this feature, I hope they can open their eyes and see how many actually wants this.
200 ping real terror.

D1norawr

01-30-2012

bump

SmellyBritches

01-30-2012

What's sad is I have better ping on Europe than I do on NA, because apparently having central servers is not a smart move. Everyone on the east coast gets better ping on European servers.

This should be fixed.