Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have 6300 IP, should I buy Ezreal or wait to see how Ziggs is?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DMagnific

01-28-2012

It's all in the title

Jamaree

01-28-2012

Depends, you looking for an AP carry, Ziggs, looking for an AD carry that can AP carry if you are good enough, Ezreal.

DMagnific

01-28-2012

Ehhh, F it. Ezreal is just so much fun and I rarely see others playing him. Thanks for the input!

Jamaree

01-28-2012

Quote:
DMagnific:
Ehhh, F it. Ezreal is just so much fun and I rarely see others playing him. Thanks for the input!

NP

Zegreiart

01-28-2012

Quote:
DMagnific:

Buyers remorse inc! :P

I bought him (his entire "bundle" if you could even call it that back then) when he first came out. And got to enjoy the crazy awesomely OP kit he had back then, followed by the nerf train head on. Now, the horrible taste in my mouth I have when I look at him makes me incredibly sad that I spent any kind of money on him.

It's good that people still enjoy him though.

Gthunda866

01-28-2012

I would so go Ziggs to f'ing cute and he blows up

Invictrix

01-28-2012

I would wait and see.